9th season fLOW AIR | Open classes
Low Air Dance School is starting a new season of dance classes on September 5th and invites children, teenagers and adults to learn dance.
Low Air is a place and a community that encourages you to discover your own fLow, return to it, and maybe transform it. Feel all the emotions. Express them, and let some go, in body language.
This will be helped by 13 professional dance teachers, 23 different ages and abilities, hip-hop, house, breaking, waacking, jazz, contemporary dance styles, groups, spacious halls adapted for dancing, friendly atmosphere, good, actively spent time and new, common interests devoted friends.
What’s your flow?
We invite you to get to know us more closely!
Dance lessons are held at the Low Air dance school, Gediminas Ave. 2A (III floor).
Open, Free, Introductory Classes
September 2nd (Friday):
– 16.00-16.45 breaking (beginners, kids and teens) / Rukus
– 16.00-16.45 contemporary (beginners, kids) / Elmyra
– 17.00-17:45 waacking (open, teens and adults) / Rokas, Aura
– 17.00-17.45 contemporary ballet (open, teens and adults) / Vaiva
– 18.00-18:45 contemporary (open, teens and adults) / Ema
– 18.00-18.45 hip-hop (beginners, teens and adults) / Nikita
September 3rd (Saturday):
– 11.00-11.45 hip-hop (beginners, kids) / Greta ir Airida
– 12.00-12.45 hip-hop (beginners, teens) / Airida
– 12.00-12.45 contemporary (beginners, teens and adults) / Valerija
– 13.00-13.45 grow air. company program. (advanced, teens and adults) / Airida
– 13.00-13.45 all styles (open, teens and adults) / Marius
– 14.00-14.45 jazz (beginners, adults) / Airida
– 14.00-14.45 contemporary (beginners, adults) / Juozas
– 15.00-15.45 contemporary (beginners, adults) / Vaiva
September 4th (Sunday):
– 18.00-18.45 slow air (open, adults [50+]) / Laurynas
– 19.00-19.45 house (open, adults) / Laurynas
NB: 30 min class is non-continuous, introductory, questions and answers right after each class.
Find out, communicate, ask, try!