“Low Air” ensures that personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, collected for specified and clearly defined purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal data. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
HOW AND WHAT DATE WE COLLECT
Some data is collected automatically when you visit our website (with the help of cookies and similar technologies), and some data – directly provided by you when you purchase our services, register and participate in our classes, events or send us inquiries. For the purpose of purchasing services and participating in activities, for the purpose of invoicing, data analysis, we process the following personal data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, class attendance statistics, purchased services, address (for invoicing), bank account and card number (payment for services), IP address, website traffic information, statistical and analytical traffic data.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We do that for the following purposes:
- in order to provide you our services (execution of orders and inquiries, participation in events, etc.);
- providing access to the information on the website;
- to ensure the functionality and optimization of the website;
- to track and improve the performance of our website and social networking accounts;
- in order to form and select the right advertisement for you.
We retain personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law:
- personal data for the purposes of quality service provision and data analysis shall be stored for 3 (three) years from the date of the last visit;
- data obtained for the purpose of direct marketing shall be stored for 3 (three) years from the date of the last visit;
- for the purpose of administration of customer inquiries, personal data shall be stored for 1 (one) year from the date of receipt of personal data;
- personal data of invoicing is stored in accordance with the requirements of legal acts applicable to accounting.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We undertake not to disclose personal data processed to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent to the disclosure of personal data;
- where such disclosure is necessary for processors providing accounting, online services, payment and other services;
- where such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations.
LOWAIR.LT may contain links to external websites not owned by, or officially affiliated with LOWAIR.LT in any way. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
You have the right to:
- get acquainted with the personal data collected about you;
- demand that personal data relating to you be rectified;
- request the deletion of data;
- restrict the processing of personal data;
- data portability;
- to object to the processing of personal data;
- to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (A. Juozapavičiaus St. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
To comply with the GDPR and the Cookie Law, websites have to inform the users of the cookies being used on the website and get their consent to be using them.
Cookies are small text files that website stores on a browser when they visit the website. Websites use them for multiple purposes like storing login statuses, remembering the cart items in an e-commerce store, identifying whether a user is a new visitor or returning user, or analyzing the user behavior on the website, etc.
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- Required technical cookies – necessary for the operation of the website;
- Functional cookies – although not necessary for the operation of the website, but significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
- Statistical cookies – used for statistical analysis of website visitors;
- Targeted or promotional cookies – used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
Disabling required cookies may slow down internet browsing, restrict certain features of the website, or even block access to the website.
COOKIES USED ON LOWAIR.LT
|cookielawinfo-checkbox||The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies.
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
|_gat_gtag_UA_99080561_1|| Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||2 months||Advertisement|
CHANGES AND CONTACT