Terms & Conditions
LOW AIR RULES
By attending classes and events organized by Low Air, you are familiar with and agree to our rules:
- All participants participate in lessons and events at their own risk, realizing that they may be exposed to more physical activity than usual, and taking responsibility for their own health.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or damage to health that may occur during the participation. Be careful at all times and protect others.
- The organizers are not responsible for the security of participants’ personal belongings during lessons and events.
- Participants provide correct personal information when registering and will only enter classes after receiving a confirmation email.
- By registering, participants agree that the information provided by them may be used to perform the ordered services, and their email and telephone may be used to transmit information related to the ordered services.
- Lessons are paid before the first session. You can pay by bank transfer or pay in cash or by bank card at the Low Air Dance School.
- Participants must be familiar with our FAQ
- Participants take care of their decent hygiene and must accept criticism if physical contact with them becomes unpleasant to those around them.
- Participants in lessons and events come with a willingness to respect other participants, teachers and organizers, avoid conflicts and create a safe friendly space for everyone. Malicious participants can be warned and expelled from the event free of charge, and will no longer be admitted to future events. The organizers have the right not to admit unwanted persons to the event.
- Events and lessons can be photographed and filmed. Participants may access photos and videos and agree that the organizers may use this material for Low Air activities. If the participants do not agree, they must inform the organizers email@example.com
LOW AIR SHOP
When you make a purchase on our online store, in order to complete the order you will have to make a payment which is made securely and reliably with the help of innovative Stripe payment technology by entering the bank card details inside our website.
If you want to pay for the goods according to a pre-issued invoice and transfer the order amount to our company’s account, send an order request and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Low Air School (Gedimino Ave. 2A (3rd floor), Vilnius) you can pay in cash or by card on the spot.
We accept and deliver orders only in Lithuania. The goods will be delivered to the address specified by you or to the selected parcel terminal within a maximum of 5 working days after payment by the parcel service or a company representative.
Only goods that meet the size (39 x 38 x 64 cm) and weight (up to 30 kg) restrictions can be ordered by post.
The price of delivery by parcel post is 3 €, at the specified address – 5 €.
All purchased goods can be returned within 14 working days from the date of delivery if:
- The product is in neat, original packaging;
- The appearance of the product packaging has not changed significantly;
- The product has not been used or damaged;
- The product is complete with all the documentation provided by the manufacturer;
- You have a proof of purchase.
If the goods are of poor quality due to the fault of the seller or the manufacturer, we will replace the goods or refund the money paid for them.