Fall semester / course - September 2nd, 2019 - January 31st, 2020 (5 months / 21 weeks).
Spring semester / course - February 3rd, 2020 - June 19th, 2020 (5 months / 20 weeks).
LOW AIR Memberships
Duration of a class - 1 hour.
6,25€ / Class
8 classes per month.
Anyone enrolling for a student or dancer membership will receive additional discounts for Low Air School workshops and masterclasses, a 20% discount on Low Air merchandise, and a holiday period up until 14 days free of charge.
If you already have paid for the semester/course and are unable to attend you can compensate for the class by taking any other class during the on-going semester (for example an autumn class in the autumn semester). This policy is being considered for the costumers who have subscribed full semester or full year.
* Contract - with a minimum duration of 5 or 10 months (1 or 2 semester) period. After signing a contract of a duration with a minimum of 10 months an additional discount of 10% of the total amount is applicable for the whole period of a 10 months.
10 € / Class
9 € / Class
Valid for 2 months.
* A visit to any lesson where there are vacant spaces on the day of the visit.
As the teachers follow carefully designed Low Air dance curricula and plan their lessons with the students' continuing development in mind, we recommend attending the entire semester rather than attending individual class. If you don't know what style / lesson to choose, or if you want a more relaxed lesson schedule, you can, of course, try individual lessons as well.
Registration to the classes is binding and can be done through the schedule on Low Air webpage.
You can pay for the classes via bank transfer or at Low Air dance school. At Low Air dance school we accept cash only.SIGN UP
Duration of a private class - 1 hour.
40€ / Class
Eligible for one or two persons.
30€ / Class
Eligible for one or two persons.
Register for an individual lesson with Low Air teachersSIGN UP
Private classes for a group
Needs of a personal class for a group is discussed individually. For more information please contact us
- 20% discount for brother or sister from the lump sum.
- 30% discount off a monthly pay for 3 members of the the same family who dance within the same month (ex. mother, father, daughter). Fourth member of the same family and more dance free of charge.
- 20% discount for students.
- After signing a contract with a minimum duration of 10 months. An additional discount of 10% of the total amount is applicable for the period.
- Discounts can not be combined.
Low Air membership defines the type of a membership with a certain amount of classes. It is not possible to transfer classes from month to month.*
* If you have choosen to pay for your membership on a monthly bassis, classes are reimbursed only in exceptional cases
* Class reimbursement procedure:
- Examples of exceptional cases are illness, injury or a preplanned trip abroad.
- You must provide written confirmation or proof of these circumstances at least two weeks before the trip.
- Failing to provide the written proof of the exceptions listed above the payment that was made for the classes is not refundable.
- The reimbursment is described as a possibility to join any class within a on-going month or recalculation of the payment for your choosen membership
- If you already have paid for the semester/course and are unable to attend you can compensate for the class by taking any other class during the on-going semester (for example an autumn class in the autumn semester). This policy is being considered for the costumers who have subscribed full semester or full year.
- A contract is signed before attending Low Air Dance School classes, which organizes all the obligations and payments of both parties.
- Once a contract is signed, payment can be made on a monthly basis or for the whole semester at once. Payments must be made in full during the first two sessions (no later than the 10th day of the current month).
- In the event of a late payment of the monthly membership, all classes of the the on-going month has be paid separately for each class (10 € / month), no monthly payment discount will be assigned. This is understood as interest on a late payments. At the end of the current month, the membership is being paid again on a monthly basis.
- If you are not ready to pay the full amount the first time you arrive, you can pay in cash for one lesson and the next time for the remaining amount. You can pay the remaining amount in cash at school or via bank transfer. Enter your name and the name of the group you are paying for in the payment destination field of a bank transfer.
- The fee for the Low Air dance schools’ semester remains the same when joining the group during the 1st and 2nd weeks of the current semester.
- If you started dance classes not from the beginning of the semester, we recommend that you choose one of the Low Air dance schools’ memberships: Guest, Friend or Dancer and join any desired dance group (which is not full or closed).
- Each membership with a contract of with a minimum period of 5 months entitles a student for a holiday period free of charge. Each student is granted 14 days' holiday per semester, which must be notified to the administration at least 14 days in advance.