Frequently asked questions
Prepare for the first class
– We do advice to come 15-20 min. prior Your first class. The time will be spend meeting the administrator, introducing Yourself, getting acquainted with spaces of the dance school, going throughout registration process, proceeding the payment, getting the Low Air personal card, preparing for the class and with the smile making a step to a dance class.
– The personal Low Air member card will cost You less than a cup of coffee, 1 euro only. You will get the card with a month long subscription. Every time You come to the class we ask You to have it present to check in at the administrator’s desk. The card will bring more benefits for You, like discounts for the events organised by Low Air Dance School. The card without a permission of a school can not be transferred to another person.
– If You got sick but have a will to continue classes after You’ll get better, please inform us in order we do not thing You have got missing. If You have changed Your mind and do not plan to continue dance classes please let us know about the circumstances that have led You to that decision.
The subscription is for a specific number of classes within the same moth when the registration was made. It is not possible to transfer classes from month to month.*
*Exceptional cases when the class might be transferred to the next month:
- Examples of exceptional cases are illness, injury or a preplanned trip abroad.
- You must provide written confirmation or proof of these circumstances at least two weeks before the trip.
- Failing to provide the written proof of the exceptions listed above the payment that was made for the classes is not refundable.
– subscription with the payment must be done no later that second visit to the class (until 10th of every month). If You are late to pay, you will be charged with the price of a single class for the number of classes within the month (these classes will be calculated at 8 euro per class). If You are not ready to pay total amount for the chosen subscription before the first class, You are able to pay cash for the single class and after to pay the remaining amount. The remaining amount could be payed cash at the dance school or via bank transfer. Payments made via bank transfer must include the name and surname who You are paying for and the name of the dance group (ex. Name Surname, House dance, 18.00.)
– if You have joined the dance class not from the beginning of the month, your amount for the dance classes that month will be calculated at 8 euro per class. The monthly subscription can be used taking any preferable class from the schedule or signing for the particular dance style group.
- 10% discount off a monthly pay for siblings (ex. brother and sister) who dance within the same month.
- 20% discount off a monthly pay for 3 members of the the same family who dance within the same month (ex. mother, father, daughter). Fourth member of the same family and more dance free of charge.
- 20% discount for students.
Dance outfit and footwear
– The changing rooms are separate for male and female. Clothes must not restrain Your freedom. The most important thing – comfort. If You look good and feel fresh You dance easy. Prepare extra clothes to change after the class because You will get warm – we guarantee. We do move a lot during the class, so leave your sweater in the changing room.
– We dance urban, vogue and waacking dance styles with comfortable footwear, jazz is danced with same comfortable shoes or jazz shoes. The most important thing is that You bring clean shoes which will help You fly. We do ask no to use the same shoes that are being used outdoors. Please note if Your shoes do not leave a black marks if so, please bring a different one. If You need a advice which shoes are the better once do not hesitate to as Your teacher who will recommend the good and the stylish one. Callanetics and Contemporary danced bare foot or with socks.